Last updated: 26th July 2021
In this article, we’re going to be discussing the cost of AWR Cloud, and the different pricing options that are available.
What is AWR Cloud?
AWR Cloud, also known as Advanced Web Ranking, is a cloud-based rank tracking tool.
The company was established in 2002, and since then has developed into one of the most reliable, user-friendly rank trackers on the market.
How do I know? Because when I worked at the agency GroupM (MediaCom), we used it there and it became one of my favorite rank trackers.
We’ve written a review of AWR Cloud here, but for those that don’t want to read that, here are some reasons why Advanced Web Ranking is a great choice.
Used by over 24,000 SEO Agencies, Professionals & Brands
AWR Cloud is currently being used by all kinds of clients, including GroupM, MoneySupermarket.com, Microsoft, Amazon, Digitas, and many more well-established clients.
AWR provides a number of useful features, including:
Accurate Web Rankings
- On-Demand web rankings, gather in 1-hour
- Desktop, Mobile & Local rankings
- All types of SERP features included
- Unlimited ranking projects
Custom SEO Reporting
- Fully customization report data and layout (inc Whitelabel)
- WYSIWYG report editor
- Easy sharing of reports through links and user accounts
- Integration with third-party reporting tools
- Competitor insights
- Side-by-side SERP performance monitoring
- Search engine snapshots and evolution over time
- Competitor market share, visibility & more
AWR Cloud Pricing
Advanced Web Ranking has four main pricing plans, which we’ve featured below:
- Starter Plan (For Startups) – $49 per month ($44 when paid annually)
- Pro Plan (For In-House Teams) – $99 per month ($89 when paid annually)
- Agency Plan (For Agencies) – $199 per month ($179 when paid annually)
- Enterprise Plan (For Large Business’) – $499 per month ($449 when paid annually)
You can view all of their pricing plans here.
Each plan has different features, with smaller plans being suited for startup business’ and larger plans being more ideal for agencies and enterprises.
And they include a 10% Discount when paying annually, and it comes with a 30-Day Free Trial, no card details required.
Advanced Web Ranking – Monthly Payment Option
Advanced Web Ranking – Annual Payment Option
Accuranker VS AWR Pricing
AWR is 75% cheaper than Accuranker.
AdvancedWebRanking’s prices begin from $44 which provides 2000 tracked keywords.
Accuranker’s prices begin from $100 which provides 1000 tracked keywords.
Find our more about AWR Cloud here and view their pricing plans.
Feel free to leave a question in the comments section below.