In this article, we’re going to be discussing AccuRanker, a cloud-based rank tracking service/software that prides itself on being the fastest rank tracker in existence.
We’ve been using this software for over 5 months now, and so we have experience in actively using the platform as an end-user, thus we wanted to create this review of AccuRanker for those who are considering purchasing the service.
Therefore, we’ll do our very best to describe all of its features, comparing to other industry software wherever possible, so that you can have the best overall impression as to if AccuRanker is for you.
If you’re an Agency/Enterprise looking for a Rank Tracker, we’ve written an article on the best Agency Rank Trackers available (Hint – AccuRanker came top of the list with a 9/10 score and blows the competition out of the water from every aspect, including affordability, value-for-money, and functionality)
However, before we dive into exactly why we feel that it is the best keyword rank tracker on the market, we want to firstly make sure that all of our readers are on the same page (so to speak), and realize what exactly a good rank tracking software should provide:
What should a rank tracker actually do?
In our opinion, a high-quality rank tracker should have the following attributes/features:
- Affordable Pricing
- Customizable, Scheduled White-Label reporting
- Allow for real-time SERP Tracking, with daily scheduled updates
- Allow you to differentiate between organic rankings, local pack, image, video, rich snippet, related questions, etc.
- Allow you to set preferred URLs, so that you can see keyword cannibalization issues as soon as they occur.
- Ability to track competitors (without it costing any of your keyword plan credits) so that you can isolate ranking changes, and see if its taking effect industry-wide, or just to your website, or a select few competitors, helping you diagnose the issue.
- Integration with multiple software, including Google Analytics and Search Console
- API access
Because of this, it makes it particularly difficult to find a high-quality rank tracking software, which has all of these features. But, AccuRanker is an outsider here, as it provides all of these features and much more!
Screenshots of Accuranker in action
Accuranker Project Overview
Accuranker Share of Voice
Accuranker Keyword Tracking & History
Accuranker Project Overview
Accuranker Custom Reporting & Scheduling
- $49 for 500 keywords (includes limited functionality) – However, for entrepreneurs and small business’ this would be ideal, as it only excludes API access and limits the number of users who are able to log in at one time.
- $79 and upwards depending on keyword requirements (Includes full functionality)
- All plans can be upgraded, downgraded or canceled at any time, without any cost.
- Ability to save up to 20% of their yearly plans, which means that the $79 plan is actually $71 per month.
- Major discounts for those looking to upgrade their plans, if they require more keywords to be tracked, an example:
- Tracking 2000 keywords – Priced at $116 per month (yearly plan)
- Tracking 4000 keywords – Priced at $197 per month (yearly plan)
- Tracking 10000 keywords – Priced at $359 per month (yearly plan)
- Top 500 results tracking
- Schedule Daily updates
- Ability to manually update every 2 hours
- Accurate rank tracking (used by more than 20,000 agencies, so it’s clear they provide a high-quality rank tracking solution)
- Set the preferred URL for certain keywords
- Get notified if this isn’t the URL appearing in the SERPs
- Displays additional SERP visibility (Local Pack, Ads, Google Shopping, Related Questions, Video, Image Pack, Reviews, Knowledge Cards, Featured Snippets).
- Isolate mobile and desktop rankings
- Ability to check localized results
- Unlimited number of domains
- Unlimited number of users
- Custom-template reporting with the ability to create in multiple formats, including PDF, Google Sheets, Excel, and CSV
- Modified white label reporting can be sent directly to your customer’s email on autopilot each month (Daily, Weekly or Monthly)
- Competitor tracking
- A share of voice analysis
- API access
- API access
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Adobe Analytics
- Google Sheets
- Google Data Studio
- Live-chat functionality (Response time: Typically under 1 hour)
- Phone number (UK, US & Denmark)
- 14-day free trial
- Clear, easy-to-use dashboard with filtering options
- Affordable pricing plans with discounts for yearly subscriptions and larger plans
- Ability to easily upgrade, downgrade and cancel plans, with no additional costs
- Such a fantastic range of functionality, including competitor tracking
- Plenty of integration options
- Professional reporting & automation functionality
- 20,000+ Agencies/Brands use AccuRanker such as GroupM, iProspect, Kinsta, Hubspot, HBO, Lego, IKEA, Toyota, Just Eat, Aira, SAS, Arla, Nordea, etc.
- Read AccuRankers list of customer case studies, which includes some of the companies mentioned above
- The smallest package (500 keywords) has more limited functionality (no API access), yet when compared to competitors, it proves to be much better than theirs.
- The majority of entrepreneurs won’t mind as API access is targeted towards larger clients, who have multiple clients.
We think AccuRanker is the best rank tracker on the market, and when comparing its plans to key competitors such as RankTrackr and RankTracker Pro, its clear that AccuRanker’s plans provide much more value and functionality than both competitors
- API access unlocked at $79 plan on Accuranker, unlike $99 for RankTrackr and $180 for RankTracker Pro
- Top 500 results tracking, unlike Top 100 results tracking for both RankTrackr and RankTracker Pro
- Faster & better customer service through Accuranker with more ways to contact, including LiveChat
- The largest discount on yearly plans (20%), unlike RankTracker Pro’s 10%
- Full functionality on plans over $79, unlike $99 for RankTrackr and $180 for RankTracker Pro
- Customizable white-label reporting
- An unlimited number of users [for 1000+ keyword plan], unlike the other providers which only provide limited numbers
- Displaying a lot more SERP visibility modules, including Local Pack, Ads, Google Shopping, Related Questions, Video, Image Pack, Reviews, Knowledge Cards, Featured Snippets
- Being able to set preferred ranking URLs to spot potential keyword cannibalization issues, which is not available in both RankTrackr and $180 for RankTracker Pro
Also, when you compare each of the companies and summarise the costs of matching Accuranker’s features, they all work out to be so expensive, and it clearly shows AccuRanker to be a clear winner, no matter the budget that you have!
And with such well-known companies and digital agencies such as GroupM, iProspect, HBO, Kinsta, Lego, etc using the software, it’s clear that they think that it’s the best agency and enterprise rank tracking tool out there on the market.
However, we have to say, that’s not to take away from the other rank tracking services, which are definitely of high-quality. But AccuRanker is the equivalent to the Apple within the technology industry, nothing can really compete with them because they offer such good value for money.
We give AccuRanker a score of 9/10
AccuRanker Free Trial
Get access to AccuRankers 14-Day Free Trial Here.
With all of that being said, we really hope that you have found this article on our AccuRanker Review, helpful and informative.
Take advantage of the 14-Day Free Trial of Accuranker, that we’ve provided above! It’s completely free and you can easily use the platform and cancel whenever.
If you want to make any suggestions, or ask any questions regarding any of these rank-tracking tools, please feel free to comment below and we’ll do our very best to respond.