Last Updated: September 30, 2022
In this article, we’re going to be discussing the best local SEO packages that are available to purchase, whilst obviously ensuring that you, our readers, are only getting access to the highest quality search engine optimization services and service providers.
These packages will help business’ increase their local search engine visibility, to help get their website to the first page of Google and provide targeting website traffic and potential customers to the website.
What is Local SEO
Local seo comprises of SEO tactics, strategies, and implementations that help a business increase their visibility and rankings within the search engines, for their local area.
As we know, many local businesses such as builders, plumbers, plasters, etc rely on customers who are based within a certain geographical range from them… And Google knows that the same is true for the customers requiring local company services.
Therefore, Google will provide local search engine results for certain queries, where appropriate. An example of this is for the search ‘plumbers new york’ which displays the following SERP result:
As you can see, Google’s Snack Pack (3-pack) search results is the area we’ve highlighted, and features local business that Google thinks are applicable to the searcher’s query.
To get your business featured in the Google Snack Pack (3-pack), it requires a Local SEO service package, which is why we’ve decided to write this article, to guide you on which local seo package is best for your needs.
How have we chosen the following Local SEO Packages?
We’ve done a large amount of research into the best local seo providers that exist, and we actually use some of them for their organic SEO providings.
After all, we’re a marketing agency and have a number of clients who we use SEO services for, and because we have experience with some of these providers in helping provide our clients with higher search engine rankings, we were more than happy to share these service providers with our readers.
What’s included in a Local SEO Package?
As we suggested before, Local SEO packages are usually comprised of NAP citations (Name, Address and Phone Number).
NAP citations are essentially links built to your website which have your name, address and phone number featured on the page (the page that’s being linked from).
This, in turn, is the basis for helping increase your local SEO rankings. But make sure that you have claimed your Google My Business profile.
There are particular providers (such as SEO Reseller), that provide a more thorough, all-inclusive local SEO package, which means that business’/agencies can take a 100% hands-off approach to local seo, with their package being custom made, including an seo audit, keyword research, local NAP citations, business listings, link-building content creation, and on-page optimizations
Therefore, we’ve featured a quick readers guide below, which will highlight the benefits of each local search engine optimization service provider, so you can make an informed decision.
Quick Readers Guide
For those readers who want a complete hands-off approach to buying and using a local SEO package, we highly advise using SEO Reseller, as they provide a bespoke local seo service which covers all aspects of local SEO, including an SEO audit, keyword research, local NAP citations, business listings, link-building content creation, and on-page optimizations
For those looking for a semi hands-off approach, The Hoth provide a full NAP citation audit, alongside NAP citation & backlink creation with their Hoth X service.
However, if you’re simply looking for only local NAP citations, without any of the other aspects, we recommend using FATJoe, of which they’re an excellent local NAP citation provider.
Top Local SEO Packages
- SEO Reseller – Full Local SEO Package for hands-off approach: SEO Audit, KW research, Local NAP Citations, Business Listings, Link Building, Content Creation, On-page Optimization
- The Hoth – Citation audit, NAP citation & Backlink Creation
- FatJoe – Only NAP Citations
Top Local Business SEO Packages
1) SEO Reseller – 5/5 Score
Local SEO Package Details:
- Provide completely managed services and white-label reports.
- White-Label Local SEO Services
- Audit, Keyword Research, Local NAP Citations, Business Listings, Organic Backlinks, Content Creation, On-Page Optimization
- Dashboard for data integration
- Google My Business, Google Analytics, Clicks, Traffic & Direction requests, Track leads, Analyze Backlinks and Organize Local SEO Client Proposals and Reports
- Different sized local SEO packages to suit your client’s needs, including Local Plus, Local Premium & Local Prime.
- Google my business optimization
- Reputation Management dashboard for monitoring, reviewing and sharing positive reviews, whilst being able to respond to negative reviews and negate their impact… All in one dashboard.
- Provide a full range of technical SEO, Web Design, PPC & Link Cleanup services, making them extremely versatile.
- Initial Consultation/Audit
- Live-Chat to ask questions (when signed in)
- Great customer service & support (Open 24 hours / 5-days per week)
- Proof of providing SEO results with their case studies [300% increase in organic traffic in 6 months]
- Provide a wide range of services, including full web design, SEO & PPC packages, content marketing, social media marketing & brand design.
- Best value-for-money link building services
- Plenty of technical SEO solutions, all of which are manually analyzed and evaluated, to whether or not they are needed upon having a consultation with the company.
- We can’t see a downside to their SEO packages, since the company is meticulous in their providings. As with all providers, they can’t guarantee first page placements for all keywords, but their reputation really shows they will help grow your business.
SEO Reseller is an SEO company who’ve gone from being a generally lesser-known SEO service provider just a few years ago, to now being one of the industry leaders.
Some of the key reasons that SEOReseller have been able to do this is because of the following:
- Their services are priced at white label/reseller price-points
- They use data-driven methods for creating and running SEO campaigns, which due to the number of agency clients that they have, it means they work & measure results for a large number of sites.
- Their service providings are unique, being one of the only SEO reseller providers that offer a full package service, including website design, restructuring, organic SEO (technical seo, content & link-building), local SEO, PPC and more.
Because of this, SEO Reseller is a go-to SEO provider for the majority of SEO agencies and business owners who’re looking for an affordable, one-stop SEO solution.
As we mentioned, the company provides a range of digital marketing and technical services, from website design through to SEO & PPC. Which ultimately means that you can provide your client with both structural (Design & CRO), content and technical SEO optimizations. Where the other two companies (The Hoth & FATJoe) simply cannot provide the same level of technical service.
Even in local SEO, structural and technical changes are incredibly important, as they will heavily affect the website’s overall conversion rate, and thus it means that visitors aren’t bouncing from the site, to choose someone else’s listing (which Google can track).
Therefore, having a company such as SEOReseller, which have their range of technical specialists, is an advantage.
We’re actually looking into using SEOReseller for our client’s technical SEO audits and optimizations, as it’s clear that they provide a fantastic opportunity when it comes to trying to scale a digital marketing company.
For more information about their SEO packages, visit SEOReseller
2) The Hoth – 5/5 Score
Local SEO Package Details:
- White-Label Local SEO Providings
- NAP Citation Audit & Cleanup, Local NAP Citation Building and Review Acquisition & Reputation Management Services
- Dashboard and White-Label Reporting for clients
- They provide Hoth X Local which is a managed local SEO package, which is created and managed by an account manager
- On-Page & Off Page SEO
- Specialize in providing Link-Building Services
- Free Initial Consultation
- Live-Chat to ask questions (when signed in)
- Fantastic US-based customer service & support
- Proof of providing SEO results with their case studies
- We’ve included a link to our personal case study using their services below.
- Provide a variety of off-page SEO solutions
- Limited on-page SEO solutions, particularly technical aspects, unlike competitors such as SEOReseller (which is discussed further below).
The Hoth is an SEO service provider that has been around since 2011.
They are primarily known for providing a range of Organic & Local SEO packages,
Hoth X is its managed Organic & Local SEO service package.
We have been personally using The Hoth for nearly 2 years now, and have experienced major success with their Hoth X 500 service, which is priced at $500 (although we got a considerable discount with purchasing 9 months of Hoth X for our websites).
The Hoth has a fantastic range of seo pricing options, as they’re often used by large agencies looking to resell The Hoth’s products to their own clients. Because of this, The Hoth’s pricing is considerably less than other agencies, which are most likely just resellers.
As we mentioned, we’ve written a Hoth review case study highlighting our results (both this year and last year) from using their services… For those who don’t want to read this, we had great success and are still using the company today.
With that being said, you can create an account on their site by just entering your email and some other information, and then arrange a consultation.
Additionally, as we touched upon, we use their Hoth X service, which is a combination of their singular products, which for us included the following products:
- Hoth LMB – Social media account creation) – We usually have 150+ social accounts be registered to link back to our sites.
- Hoth Foundations – Web 2.0 creation & link-building.
- Hoth Guest Post – Where the company outreaches to other relevant websites with a high Domain Authority, to secure backlink placements on these sites.
- Hoth Blogger – Content is created for your blog. However, we now use UpWork for all our content needs, as we find that we have more control surrounding who’s actually writing the content.
Here’s an informational video created by the company to describe the process behind their Hoth X package:
For more information about their SEO packages, visit TheHoth.
3) FATJOE – 4/5 Score
Local SEO Package Details:
- Off-Page & Content Services
- Specialize in providing Link Building & Content Services
- Provides Link Outreach, Local NAP citation building, Media placements, Infographic creation & content marketing services
- Live-Chat to ask questions
- No initial consultation, although they do have live-chat and email contact if you require advice on SEO packages to choose from and SEO pricing.
- White-Label Reporting
- Customer support is available via live chat & email
- “75% of emails inquiries are handled and responded to within 1 hour”
- Score a 97% customer satisfaction score from customers, averaging 4.9/5 in their overall ratings.
- 100% money-back guarantee
- No particular case studies provided by the company to show successful campaigns
- Don’t provide technical or on-page SEO services
FATJOE is another industry-leading SEO company, specializing in providing their customers (mostly digital marketing agencies) with white-label (brandless), off-page & local SEO, including blogger outreach, press release distribution, media placements, etc.
Not only this, but FATJOE also provides a small range of content creation and marketing services, including their content writing service, infographic design, and outreach.
They are known to be a very reputable company, being regularly mentioned by large SEO entities within the industry, including SMX, Smart Insights, Brighton SEO, Moz, and Pubcon.
The website and ordering interface is also very easy to use, and they provide comprehensive reports, whether or not you’re using the company for your clients or your own websites.
Another nice feature is that the company have stated that 75% of email inquiries are handled and responded to within 1 hour, which means that if you ever need customer support, you won’t be waiting long for it.
To conclude this article, we wanted to provide some personal recommendations that we have, especially for those who are looking to use these kinds of Local SEO services for the long-term… Since it’s so important to find a trusted affordable SEO provider.
If you’re an SEO agency or business owner and you’re looking for a near to complete hands-off approach to dealing with your local SEO, then using SEO Reseller will be the most suitable option for you, since it combines both on-page (including technical) and off-page SEO services, all for a very affordable price.
Afterall, getting NAP Citations and doing extensive amounts of link-building without sorting out technical, and structural search engine optimization issues is like adding nitrous to a 50bhp car… It’s just not going to work well.
None-the-less, we like all of the providers, as we personally use The Hoth a lot, because we like their link-based packages. Although we have not used them for local packages, we’ve used 90% of their service packages, and are extremely impressed with them.
Regardless of which Local SEO Service Provider you choose from the three that we’ve provided, you can rest assured that they’re all the best of the best!
If you have any questions, or want advice on any particular packages that we think would be suitable for your website, send us an email at themarketingvibe (@) gmail.com and we’ll reply ASAP to lend a hand.